tribal government

FDL Tribal Court

Fond du Lac Tribal Court Payments

Fine payments can be made at the Tribal Court Clerk’s Office (located in the Resource Management & Tribal Court Building at 28 University Road, Cloquet, MN 55720).

The Court only accepts exact cash or check/money order. Checks and money orders should be made payable to “Fond du Lac Tribal Court”.