|Title:||Security Guard 2, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||October 24, 2018|
- This individual will guard all Fond du Lac property and persons against fire, theft, vandalism illegal entry and offensive behaviors by performing any or all of the combinations of the following:
- Patrol, the buildings and grounds assigned.
- Watches and reports irregularities such as loitering, carrying forbidden articles, and smoking in unauthorized areas by calling proper authorities, and doing a written report of the violations observed. Provide security at major functions.
- When requested observe departing personnel from designated work sites and report any irregularities to the proper authorities.
- Sound alarm or 911 in case of emergency or the presence of unauthorized person or persons.
- Records data such as property damage, unusual occurrences and/or malfunctions of machinery or equipment, keeps daily logs and completes incident reports on a daily basis.
- Assist community citizens with lifting, caring, or moving items when requested.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with the Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with the Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Reports to work in department issued uniform. Will maintain professional security uniform while on duty.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed on this description.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including working in adverse weather conditions. This position will require sitting or standing for long hours.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds is required.
- High School diploma is preferred. GED is acceptable.
- The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Must be or attend First Aid/CPR certification.
- The ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional relationships with all parties involved, and facilitates harmonious working relationships at work and on projects, and permit prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they occur is required.
- This position is subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- This position will be subject to annual background checks.
- There may be some travel and training required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720