|Secretary/Receptionist, Full Time
|MNAW & CAIR
|Administrative Services Coordinator
|Rate of Pay:
|$15.00 - $18.61 per hour
The Secretary/Receptionist will serve as the initial contact point for the public and facilitate patient registration and directions within their respective facility.
- Answer telephone, route calls, take messages as necessary.
- Receive patients in a positive and polite manner to foster positive customer relations.
- Help patients understand administrative requirements in a clear and polite manner.
- Help patients navigate entry points for all human services.
- Play a supportive role to Patient Advocates, Contract Health, Special Funds and other division staff when patients need additional assistance.
- Update patient demographics, insurance, and eligibility document while safeguarding client information.
- Perform secretarial duties as required by the Administrative Services Coordinator.
- Provide back-up to the Medical Receptionist.
- Sort and stamp mail.
- Use public address system as needed.
- Monitor waiting room for client/guest behavior.
- Clear receptionist area of unnecessary traffic.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Office experience and telephone experience and knowledge of office machines are preferred.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720