|Title:||Secretary, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Ojibwe School|
|Closing Date:||November 30, 2022|
|Rate of Pay:||$33,000.00 to $37,000.00 per year|
- Assists administrator with reports, proposals and correspondence.
- Serves as contact person for the administrative team Manage the education phone system, which includes directing all calls to the necessary party, taking and transferring messages, and follow-up on calls as directed.
- Assists and directs all visitors, employees, community members, and student to appropriate destinations as inquired.
- Arranges administrative, school board and special meetings.
- Assists and works in collaboration with Human Resources Division personnel and the administration team for the hire of new staff.
- Facilitates job posting and maintains communication with Human Resources personnel.
- Responsible for the proper disbursal of all in-coming and out-going mail.
- Inspects all materials that have been delivered for school operations.
- Completes all administrative and education staff travel, including lodging, airline arrangements, and per diem.
- Completes and maintain adequate records for all purchase orders for the Education Division.
- Complete and maintain records for accounts payable and receivable for the Education Division.
- Distributes classroom/office supplies and equipment and manages the inventory.
- Performs all related fiscal duties as established by the Education Division.
- Attends professional training as necessary.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed on this description.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED required plus significant office/clerical experience preferred.
- Two to three years experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel) or equivalent, including desktop publishing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish relationships with all parties involved, and facilitates harmonious working relationships at work and on projects, and permit prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
- Some travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720