|Title:||Propane Customer Service Representative, Full/Part Time|
|Location:||FDL Propane Co.|
|Supervisor:||Propane Office Manager|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$17.00 per hour|
Provides administrative support to the Fond du Lac Propane staff and customers.
- Answers telephone and gives information or callers or routes call to appropriate propane office staff and places outgoing calls.
- Assist in the collection of payments, enters receipts into propane software, documents daily revenue and make bank deposits if requested.
- Responsible for all data entry and maintenance of propane customer database.
- Responsible for opening and closing the cash register and all cash register reports.
- Takes propane order from customers and adds the order to the delivery list.
- Routes incoming and outgoing mail. Ensures there are adequate mail supplies on hand.
- Accepts payments for propane customer accounts and provides change to customers if necessary.
- Responsible for accurate handling of all monies in their charge.
- Prepares reports.
- General typing/filing.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal Physical Requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 2 years customer service experience is required.
- Experience in propane sales is desired.
- Knowledge of office skills is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures is preferred.
- Knowledge of propane emergency procedures, office and customer safety is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccine.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720