|Title:||Human Resources Secretary/Receptionist, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Tribal Center|
|Supervisor:||Human Resources Director|
|Closing Date:||September 25, 2018|
- Provides administrative support for the Human Resource staff as needed.
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Assist with filing correspondence and other records.
- Answers telephone and give information to callers or routes call to appropriate official and places outgoing calls.
- Schedules appointments.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and conducts visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed matter.
- Prepares outgoing mail.
- General typing/filing.
- Keep inventory of office supplies, keep supplies stocked at all times.
- Prepares purchase requisitions for supplies and submits purchase requisitions for payment.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa.
- Required to maintain proper attendance and reports to work on time in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed on this description.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Preferred high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to type 40 words per minute is required.
- Knowledge of word processing and computer input and retrieval is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Ability to provide prompt resolution to problems and conflicts as they may occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference checks.
- Subject to testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720