|Title:||Gaming Employee Compliance Specialist, Full Time|
|Location:||Fond du Lac Tribal Center|
|Supervisor:||Human Resources Director|
|Closing Date:||June 29, 2022|
|Rate of Pay:||$17.00 to $20.00 per hour|
Prepares background investigation reports for Gaming as directed by Human Resources.
- Oversees probable cause, return to duty, post-accident, and follow up drug testing.
- Performs drug testing functions as directed in accordance with policy.
- Performs initial employee background investigations and annual background checks.
- Performs fingerprinting, making gaming licenses, application checks, and filing as needed
- Notifies Gaming Licensing Officer of any findings in background investigations/audits
- Assists in the rehabilitation process under the gaming regulations for applicants and employees with prohibitory
- Assists in the administration of applicable legal standards with Tribal Attorney.
- Works closely with other employees in the Human Resources Division in developing current employee listings.
- Assists in resource backup arrangements for functions within the division.
- Assists Local Agency Security Officer with file audits
- Assists in key employee determination process.
- maybe required to assist with employees, supervisors, and substance abuse professionals when dealing with employees with positive tests.
- Assist in maintaining and preparing a random list in accordance with policy.
- All Employee Compliance department employees will be required to cross train for other Employee Compliance department positions as designated to ensure a smooth running operation of the department.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department and offered NIGC trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees and or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High school Diploma or GED is required. A.A or A.A.S is preferred
- Experience in working in Human Resources, Security, Law Enforcement, Legal or other closely related field is required.
- ISO Certification is preferred.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing certification is required; if not certified at the time of hire must become certified within 90-days of hire and must maintain certification for the duration of employment. Training will be provided.
- Security awareness training is required and must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- Demonstrate experience in administering a drug testing program.
- Strong effective oral communications skills are required.
- Competency in report writing is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, databases and/or data entry, spreadsheets, and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality in accordance with the federal Privacy Act and Band data practices policies is required.
- Ability to obtain a gaming identification badge to work in and around Casino property and facilities.
- Position requires on call availability.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Travel is required.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations
The full time position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720