|Title:||Community Health Representative, Full Time|
|Location:||MNAW Human Services Center|
|Supervisor:||Lead Community Health Representative|
|Closing Date:||December 20, 2018|
- Make home visits on a regular basis to elderly members of the community and the chronically ill and to other resources as necessary.
- Refer clients to other health and/or social service resources when necessary.
- Transport clients to health and social service resources when client has no other means of transportation, in accordance with Reservation/CHR transportation policies.
- Make periodic visits to community members in hospitals, rest homes, and other health facilities.
- Maintain confidentiality of staff/client information.
- Submit required reports on time.
- Work cooperatively with staff and community agencies.
- Recognize and correct or refer to appropriate Division Director, environmental health hazards.
- Assist with successful operation of the Baby Bunting Program, the Injury Prevention Plan, environmental health activities and Health Fairs.
- Deliver medications as directed.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Represents the Reservation Business Committee in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, insurance and a good driving record are required.
- Must be willing to work other than usual office hours as needed.
- Two years community organizing and/or advocacy work is desired.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual backgrounds checks.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720