|Title:||Brainwave Optimization Trainer, Full Time|
|Supervisor:||Behavioral Health Coordinator|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 to $17.25 per hour|
The Brainwave Optimization (BWO) Trainer will work under the direct supervision of the Behavioral Health Coordinator to provide technical assistance to clients of the BWO program. The trainer will assist with assessment, training, outreach, documentation, scheduling, and other aspects of the program.
- Provide information on assessment procedures and answers general questions regarding BWO sessions to prospective clients.
- Administer routine BWO procedures, clean and sterilize equipment, maintain adequate supplies, determine level of maintenance required on the equipment/software and report equipment/software abnormalities that may need attention or repair.
- Administer pre and post session questionnaire to clients, complete an Electroencephalography (EEG) assessment and discuss training recommendations with clients.
- Other duties include maintain client records, including assessments, treatment goals, number of sessions completed, protocols used, brainwave frequencies and session outcomes. Ensure all session data is accurately documented in the clients chart.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- AA Degree in Human Services required, Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field preferred.
- Familiarity with 12-Step Programs is desired.
- Demonstrate multi tasking capabilities is desired.
- If chemically dependent, must be free of use for at least one year and be able to document length of sobriety.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720