|Title:||Behavior Management Facilitator, Full Time|
|Location:||Fond du Lac Ojibwe School|
|Supervisor:||Ojibwe School Principal|
|Closing Date:||July 1, 2022|
|Rate of Pay:||$30,000 to $35,000 annually|
- Provides an alternative environment to handle discipline issues
- Maintains accurate daily records of student attendance and the relative documentation while in progress
- Collaborate with regular education teachers, parents/guardians, and student to transition students back to the classroom.
- Advocate for children, parents/guardians and teachers.
- Participate as a member of the child study team.
- Provide intervention and/or time out for students as needed.
- Confers with parent/guardian as necessary
- Coordinate with appropriate personnel to provide academic needs (i.e. getting work from teacher and coordinating special education services).
- Attends all staff meetings
- Turns in a weekly summary of program
- Works in collaboration with community, staff, parents/guardians and students as needed.
- Actively advocate and demonstrate appropriate adult child interactions.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all staff and community members.
- Maintains professional standards toward creating confidential relationships with all program participants and staff
- Participates in all education programs including local and regional in-service training, advisory committee, and community education meetings as directed
- Routine classroom cleaning/maintenance to ensure a safe clean and secure learning environment for all students.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements
- Minimum of an AA degree in related field is required.
- Actively pursuing educational training specific to behavioral management is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720