|Title:||Behavioral Health Outreach Worker, Full Time|
|Location:||MNAW & CAIR|
|Supervisor:||Behavioral Health Coordinator|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
- Assist behavioral health clients in maintaining clinical or group treatment appointments.
- Provide transportation to the clinic for behavioral health clients.
- Actively educate Indian community members about the availability to behavioral health services.
- Assist patients with insurance applications and/or applications for public assistance.
- Assist mental health staff with patient satisfaction questionnaires.
- Assist clients with scheduling appointments and arranging transportation.
- Keep accurate daily activity logs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Preferred high school diploma and/or GED.
- AA Degree in Human Services, Bachelor’s Degree in social work is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable and insured vehicle is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to per-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720