|Title:||Assistant Girls Basketball Coach, Partl Time|
|Location:||FDL Ojibwe School|
|Supervisor:||Athletic Program Manager|
|Closing Date:||November 30, 2022|
|Rate of Pay:||$4,000.00 Stipend|
Assist with the management and the administration of a well-balanced athletic program for all interested students in the Fond du Lac Ojibwe School.
- Observes student athletes while they perform to determine need for individual or team improvement.
- Coaches student athletes individually, or in groups demonstrating techniques of the sport coached.
- Assists Head Coach in daily practice of student athletes to instruct them in areas of deficiency.
- Attends regularly scheduled practice sessions.
- Assists Head Coach in supervising student athletes after school, after practice and games until transportation is available to take them home.
- Assists with the responsibility of proper maintenance, care and needs of equipment, and facility.
- Determines strategy during game, independently or in conference with other Athletic Team Coach, Head Coach, or Manager based on factors as weakness in opposing team.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- One or two years' experience and/or training are preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720