|Title:||Adult Rehabilitation Mental Health Services (ARMHS) Worker, Full Time|
|Location:||MNAW & CAIR|
|Supervisor:||Behavioral Health Coordinator|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
The ARMHS Worker is responsible for completing and submitting a re-certification proposal to the State of Minnesota to continue the implementation of Adult Rehabilitation Mental Health Services to eligible recipients in the Fond du Lac service area. The Worker will follow specific DHS information in order to identify clients, remove barriers and implement a system for regular billing for services. The ARHMS worker will provide direct service and document all activity.
- Interact with Human Services Division and State of Minnesota ARMHS staff to operate Fond du Lac’s ARMHS program.
- Discuss ARMHS cases with the Coordinator of Behavioral Health.
- Complete Fond du Lac ARMHS re-certification application as needed.
- Attend training meetings at Minnesota Department of Human Services as needed.
- Create and maintain a Fond du Lac ARMHS user policy and procedure manual.
- Advise the Behavioral Health Coordinator on program implementation.
- Actively educate Fond du Lac Human Services staff on client eligibility, required documentation and reimbursement request submission process.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Class D Driver’s License required. And must be insurable.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Services field is required. Masters preferred.
- Must have proof of 2,000 hours supervised experience in the delivery of mental health service to recipients with mental illness.
- Must possess knowledge of ARMHS certification process and program implementation.
- Experience in actual provision of ARMH Services is required.
- Billing experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720