|Title:||Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Dept. Secretary, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
The Secretary will serve as the initial contact point for the public and facilitate patient registration and way finding within their respective facility. The Secretary will also assist with all clerical needs of the SUD Department.
- Provide dictation, transcription, copying and word processing to SUD staff as needed.
- Receive telephone calls from visitor and clients. Take messages as appropriate.
- Schedule client appointments in computer system.
- Check clients in for appointment when they arrive and notify appropriate staff of client’s arrival.
- Filing and client record maintenance.
- Prepare purchase orders and check request as needed.
- Enter client information on database.
- Assist in gathering data for reports.
- Send and receive faxes according to division policies.
- Provide intake information to clients, create charts and gather all mandatory forms.
- Assist in the planning and arrangements for meetings, conferences and travel.
- Assist in conducting monthly program audits.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- One year office experience is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Secretary experience with in an outpatient facility is preferred.
- Must be free of chemical use problems for at least one year immediately preceding hire and must sign a statement attesting to that fact.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720