|Title:||Slot Technician Supervisor, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||September 24, 2018|
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of records relating to the removal, replacement, relocation and repair of slot machines.
- Ensures an orderly inventory of parts and records of inventory in stock, purchased and used within the department.
- Directs for the work of the Slot Lead Technicians and the Slot Technicians. Makes recommendations to the Slot Manager in matters of performance evaluations, scheduling, selection and retention of subordinates, approving and disapproving leave requests, disciplining, and training needs of the department. Evaluates staff on an ongoing process.
- Ensures that slot machines are kept in good working order, Replaces parts and cleans machines as needed.
- Repair equipment that is used in Slots Department.
- Relocates or removes machines from the floor as necessary (machines weigh approximately 150 to 200 pounds and removed with the aid of a dolly.)
- Responsible for ensuring an orderly workshop environment. Must be flexible with regards to shift assigned.
- Assists technicians in daily maintenance of slot machines. Reviews daily shift reports.
- Safeguards all assets under his or her control.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees.)
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Standing, walking, bending, stooping, crouching, twisting, and turning are required.
- Repetitiously lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds is required. When lifting or carrying, back safety support belts must be worn.
- Excellent dexterity is required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions including work in a smoking environment.
- Demonstrated skill in the repair of electronic equipment.
- Knowledge of test equipment and tools.
- Knowledge of electronic and electrical systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to relate well with the public.
- Completion of an electronics gaming or amusement technical training course is desired.
- Ability to manage and supervisor employees effectively is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Knowledge of SDI computer system pertaining to the slot department is desired.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802