|Title:||Slot Floor Person, Part Time 2nd Screen|
|Closing Date:||March 23, 2023|
|Rate of Pay:||$14.00 - $23.00 per hour|
- Responsible to oversee the operation and staffing of the slot area.
- Safeguards all assets under his or her control.
- Monitors slot activity for adherence to casino policies and procedures.
- Makes themselves available at all times to the customer for any assistance needed.
- Must be available to perform jackpots, hand pays, short pays, and canceled credits.
- Restock tickets in slot machine ticket printers.
- Makes minor repairs and unjams tickets or currency in machines bill acceptors on the casino floor.
- Provides work direction to the Slot Attendants as directed by the Floor Manager.
- Make recommendations to the Floor Manager in matters pertaining to the training needs, scheduling, disciplining, etc.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Prolonged standing and walking are required.
- Some bending and stooping are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work well with the public.
- Knowledge of gaming machines.
- Ability to lead effectively.
- A strong mathematical aptitude.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802