|Title:||Players Club Representative, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 - $20.00 per hour|
- Responsible for providing customer service and information to casino patrons.
- Provides guests with information regarding the players club and casino promotions.
- Enters data in to the players club by opening new accounts for customers and issuing cards to the players club members.
- Provides shuttle information and coat check services to guests when needed.
- Assists in the completion of appropriate forms for casino guests.
- Provides customer service in a manner that demonstrates a good working knowledge of all services and promotions at the casino properties. Communicates with and provides services to the guests in a manner which promotes the casino and sets an example of the highest quality of customer service.
- Responsible for sales from the gift shop (if applicable)
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds, standing for long periods of time, bending; working in a smoking environment.
- Demonstrated positive customer service, communication and listening skills.
- Skill in data entry.
- Must be available evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802