|Title:||Janitor Shift Leader, 2nd Screen|
|Closing Date:||September 21, 2018|
- As instructed by the Maintenance Manager, provide work direction during assigned shift.
- Responsible to provide work direction to the janitors and clean up staff.
- Responsible for the general appearance and up-keep and operational effectiveness of the electronic, mechanical, electrical, and physical systems of the Casino.
- Performs scheduled maintenance as prescribed.
- Inspects all systems prior to each game.
- Troubleshoots problems occurring during the game.
- Make necessary repairs.
- Assists in ordering supplies, equipment, etc. and is responsible for the control of inventory of personnel under his/her direction.
- Makes recommendations or has input in the evaluation, retention, discipline, and compensation of personnel under his/her direction.
- Responsible for equipment storage.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees)
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds is required. Prolonged standing required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions including work in a smoking environment.
- Strong mechanical ability.
- Working knowledge of heating systems, lighting systems, sound systems, steam systems, electrical systems, and air conditioning systems.
- Ability to lead.
- Incumbent must be available for on-call reporting.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802