|Title:||Bingo Pull Tab Clerk, Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Contact:||Black Bear Human Resources, Phone: 218 878-2340|
Responsible and accountable for all pull tab activities, including verifying game winners. Follows all pull tab operations policy, procedures and internal controls.
- Sells Pull Tabs to customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Accurately pays customers who win.
- Verifies and accounts for cash bank.
- Logs accurate records of all transactions.
- Operates a variety of equipment to include but not limited to a cash register, computer, scales and counting machines.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned work areas.
- The pull tab clerk has a direct contact with the Gaming public and their conduct must be at all times above reproach and represent the highest leave of integrity. The pull tab clerk must all at times conduct themselves in a manner with absolutely avoids even the appearance of wrong doing. The pull tab clerk is to communicate their observations on operations and gaming to their supervisor.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings. Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds is required.
- Prolonged sitting and standing is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to relate well with the public is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Experience in making cash transactions is desired.
- Experience in operating a cash register is desired.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718