|Title:||Inventory Control Associate, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 - $17.05 per hour|
|Contact:||Human Resources, Phone: 218 878-2340|
Responsible for carrying out assigned duties in the Inventory Control Department.
- Responsible for the work direction of the preparation in appropriate form and quantity of all gaming materials.
- Distribute casino forms.
- Prepares bingo boards as designated for each game.
- Records all activity for coupon redemption.
- Performs an audit of all active inventory items.
- If necessary, orders inventory as required by the Departmental Manager.
- Reports inventory requirements.
- Receives all incoming supply merchandise for the entire Casino.
- Responsible for work direction of inventory preparation staff in the absence of the Inventory Supervisor.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds is required.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in adverse weather conditions and work in a smoking environment.
- Knowledge of cost accounting processes is required.
- Knowledge of inventory audit processes utilized in gaming facilities is very desirable.
- Ability to lead effectively is desirable.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718