|Title:||Golf Course Equipment Operator, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Human Resources, Phone: 218-878-2340|
The Golf Course Equipment Operator, under the supervision of the assistant Golf Course Superintendent or Foreman, performs work involving the use of large equipment, including tractors, loaders, backhoes, trucks and other golf course maintenance equipment.
- The equipment operator operates all equipment associated with the maintenance department.
- Ensures that the equipment cooling system is working at all times, refills fuel and oil daily, cleans equipment daily, and reports equipment problems and failures to the Golf Course Equipment Mechanic immediately.
- Provides basic preventive maintenance on equipment as directed by the Golf Course Equipment Mechanic or Assistant Superintendant, and is responsible for returning equipment to the designated location at the maintenance facility.
- Attend all required SAR training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing and pulling are required.
- Subject to inside and outside weather conditions, including working in adverse weather conditions.
- Knowledge of safe, efficient mechanical operation of tractors and other motorized equipment associated with the care and maintenance of the golf course is required.
- Must have completed Step 1(Groundskeeper) & Step 2 (Triplex Operator).
- Possess an above average mechanical aptitude is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up and random drug testing.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
- Some travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718