|Title:||Golf Cart Attendant, Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Contact:||Black Bear Human Resources, Phone: (218) 878-2340|
- The Cart Attendant is responsible for general upkeep and cleanliness of the Carts service of the Golf Course.
- Provides excellent and prompt customer service to players and guests of the Golf Course.
- Gets carts for players in advance of play.
- Assists players with golf bags as necessary.
- Ensures the all carts and the cart area are clean, checks all cart fluids, batteries and battery connections, tire pressure and related equipment on a daily basis.
- Fills sand buckets on the carts and make sure sand scoops are in the buckets.
- Perform minor maintenance.
- Operates cart-cleaning equipment.
- Must attend all required SAR trainings.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds is required.
- Prolonged standing and walking required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.
- May be required to periodically work in a smoking environment.
- Previous work with the public preferred.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check and drug testing.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718