|Title:||Gift Shop Clerk, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Contact:||Black Bear Human Resources, Phone: 218-878-2340|
- Conducts sale of all gift shop items.
- Responsible for accurate handling of all monies in their charge.
- Accepts money and other transactions and provides change to customers.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of stock, promotions, and assisting customers with any issues or questions.
- Completes any paperwork required. Keeps accurate logs of transactions as necessary.
- Stays informed of any current casino promotions involving gift shop items.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-workers).
- Due to changes and modifications in your job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Normal physical requirements with some lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Cash handling experience is required.
- Strong mathematical aptitude is desired.
- Ability to operate a calculator, adding machine, and cash register is required.
- Ability to relate well with the public is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally is desired.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718