|Title:||Custodial Associate, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 - $17.05 per hour|
|Contact:||Human Resources, Phone: 218-878-2340|
- Ensures that the assigned areas of the casino are kept clean.
- Operates all cleaning equipment.
- Picks up discarded gaming materials.
- Empties all trash receptacles as needed and coordinates trash hauling with security staff at appropriate entrance. Picks up litter and refuse on casino floor.
- Cleans office area floors.
- Cleans video machines (top to bottom).
- Sets out matches and other courtesy items.
- Cleans rest-rooms. May be assigned as bathroom attendant.
- Empties ashtrays and clean between machines.
- Wipes up spills immediately.
- Strips, re-waxes, all non-carpeted floors.
- Cleans employee lounge area; stairways etc.
- Keeps bingo hall neat and clean, extracts carpet and chairs.
- Extracts all carpeted areas in the Black Bear Casino and Hotel as assigned.
- Cleans Event Center to include stage, dressing rooms, bathrooms and dance floors. Extracts carpeted areas and chairs
- Cleans all entryways to include windows, flooring, walls and door handles.
- Cleans Buffet area to include floors, tables, chairs and bathroom area.
- Courtesy and consideration of patrons is required at all times.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Walking and standing are required.
- Bending, stooping, lifting, and carrying up to 50 pounds are required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work with the public is required.
- Experience in custodial work is desired.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718