|Title:||Bingo Manager, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||January 4, 2019|
|Contact:||Elizabeth Mena, Phone: 218 878-2343|
The Bingo Manager is responsible for the supervision of the Bingo operations, including the selection and retention of subordinates, approving and disapproving leave requests, evaluating performance, determining training needs, scheduling, disciplining, etc. Works with MIS Director, Surveillance, Internal Audit, Gaming Director, GM and Accounting representatives to plan and coordinate Bingo activities.
- Responsible for bingo game operation including the daily paperwork (, floor assignment sheets, break assignments sheets, bonanza verification sheets, promo tracking sheets, etc.) and their distribution to the proper channels.
- Assigns breaks and sections.
- Reports over/shorts to vendors.
- Determines when boards should be replaced for missed bingos or for various other situations in accordance with casino policy and procedures.
- Prepares for callers prize announcements and other public announcements to be presented over the public address system including special announcements (salutation, house rule review, intermission announcements, end of month drawing, calendar of events, customer announcements, anniversary announcements (beginning of each session, beginning and end of intermissions, and end of night).
- Develops positive rapport with customers and employees.
- Responsible for equipment used in the bingo operation. Conducts daily pre-game tests of caller’s equipment (numbers, microphones, machines, mixer board, monitors, display boards, copier, etc.) in accordance with casino policy and procedures.
- Monitors the bingo floor to ensure smooth operation and customer satisfaction. Resolves problems or disputes of customers and employees (seating, arguments, sleepers, etc.) in accordance with casino policy and procedures. Develops rapport with customers.
- Supervises the bingo to include the selection and retention of subordinates, approving and disapproving leave requests, evaluating performance, determining training needs, scheduling, discipline, etc.
- Ensures compliance with MICS requirements and pertinent Fond du Lac Tribal gaming laws.
- Recognizes that as an essential and direct contact with the gaming public, the conduct of the Bingo Manager must be at all times above reproach and represent the highest level of integrity.
- The Bingo Manager must conduct himself/herself in a manner which absolutely avoids even the appearance of wrongdoing. The Bingo Manager is to communicate his/her observations on operations, games, patterns of play or other matters to the supervisor.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Some sedentary work with prolonged walking and standing.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work well with the public is required.
- An understanding of skill in the entertainment field is desirable.
- Previous gaming experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and manage employees effectively is required.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718